Oceanview Studio Lofts
Roatan Accommodation with Caribbean Sea Views
Located across from the cay, our airy loft accommodations have luxury amenities and offer spectacular views. Our lofts and all other resort accommodations are non-smoking. The louvered walls along one side of the lofts open to spacious balconies with beautiful views of Barefoot Cay and the Caribbean Sea.
1 bedroom with kitchen and oceanview balcony
Our airy studio lofts feature a spectacular views of the cay and Caribbean. A perfect option for couples seeking a luxury retreat at a more economical price point than our beachfront options.
- Combined air-conditioned sleeping and living area with a Heavenly Bed that be configured either as one king-size bed or two extra-long twin beds
- Two comfortable armchairs, a closet, two dressers, a desk, and a wall-mounted flat-screen TV
- Gourmet kitchen, which has a full-size stainless steel refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, bean grinder, and blender, as well as a full set of stainless steel cookware, utensils, glassware, and tableware
- Bathroom has a hot-water shower with adjustable hand-wand showerhead, aromatherapy bath products by L'Occitane, generous supply of fluffy white towels and plenty of storage space
- High speed internet and courtesy cell phone
- Programmable safe in closet
- Wall with louvered doors opening to a balcony with a table and four chairs for relaxing in the sun and taking in the view
- Rollaway bed can be added for a third person (10% additional charge on accommodations rate)
Whether or not you cook in your loft, you'll delight in the. Most guests prefer not to cook, and enjoy delicious meals from the resort's private kitchen.
You can choose to reserve accommodations only or enjoy an all-inclusive packagethat includes meals or diving--or both! We also offer honeymoon and spa packages--contact us to inquire.
We stayed one night in the villa and the rest of the time we stayed at the lofts. We actually liked the lofts better because they were more spacious and since they were above the dive shop there were less bugs.” (Alina_S_C)
The rooms over the dive shop -- on the land side, not on cay -- are extremely comfortable and have a good view. These are a bit cheaper and well worth it. The rooms in the villas have a shared living room/dining room. Perfect for a family. Get both rooms and have the whole villa to yourself. If a couple, you can get just the room or the room and the living room.
We really enjoyed the studio room above the dive shop which was roomy and had a great view.
I prefer the rooms across the lagoon from the pool. Balcony overlooks everything!
All of the rooms have a great view. We never got bug bites, we took garlic, but also b/c the lofts are elevated and therefore not directly above the sand. I would vote for the lofts again to keep away the bugs and enjoy more breezes.