Barefoot Cay Resort is the ideal choice for groups, whether planning a corporate retreat, family reunion, girl's getaway, scuba club dive trip, yoga group retreat or a holiday with friends. Exceptional service, privacy and seclusion combine with luxury accommodations, top notch food service and world class diving, all in a Caribbean paradise.
Group Trip Planning
- All correspondence answered promptly and thoroughly, individual or group payment options
- Group activity planning assistance, customized itinerary prepared
- 12th package free with 11 paid week inclusive packages of equal or greater value
- An array of complimentary welcome appetizers orientation for groups of 12 and larger, as well as our famous welcome drink
- Airport transfers provided
Heavenly beds, high quality linens, A/C, TV/DVD, courtesy cell phones and programmable safes are standard features in all our accommodations. Beachfront and oceanview accommodations provide different options to suit your group's budget and size.
- Total resort occupancy of 26 guests, based on two per bedroom
- All accommodations can be configured with two separate beds
- Oceanview accomodations have partial privacy walls on balconies for easy socializing
- Villas and loft suites feature spacious living areas ideal for group get-togethers
Conference Room and Business Services
Our Lookout Lounge, on the upper floor of the pool cabana, overlooking the pool and the Caribbean Sea, can be reserved as a conference area.
- 55" flatscreen TV with USB ports to hook up to a laptop for a PowerPoint presentation in Lookout Lounge
- Comfortable seating for up to twenty in Lookout Lounge, food and beverage service
- Complimentary wireless access throughout the resort and hardwire connections in all accommodations
- Courtesy cell phones in all accommodations
- Printing and faxing services available through guest services
- Palapa for group yoga sessions
- Great snorkeling at our house reef, boat diving and snorkeling offered 3 times daily through Barefoot Divers
- Single and double kayaks
- Activities arranged at an additional charge such as a harbour tour, live music, DJ, beach BBQ, sailing trip and more
Contact us today to plan your group trip to paradise!
"My staff reported it was the absolute very best meeting room they had every worked in!
Your staff are wonderful and that, above all, is what makes your resort truly special."
"You are wonderful! It makes it so nice to have someone as prompt and pleasant like you to work through from so far away. It makes my job of coordinating the group easy."